Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Project Engineer – Traffic
Burnsville, MN 55337 United States
Stonebrooke Engineering is seeking a qualified Civil Engineering candidate with 4-10 years experience working on municipal and transportation projects, with an emphasis in traffic operations, safety analysis, and multi-modal planning/implementation. The candidate should have a current Professional Engineer (PE) license in the State of Minnesota, or the ability to obtain licensure within 12 months. A Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) certificate is a plus.
This position involves leading and assisting various civil engineering projects, following design standards and agency technical requirements, creating traffic operation and safety plans and reports, communicating with clients, presenting at project related meetings, and performing a variety of other assignments related to municipal and transportation projects.
Stonebrooke Engineering is growing civil engineering firm seeking motivated individuals looking for career advancement opportunities.
Education, training, experience:
• Knowledge of traffic operations modeling software (i.e. Synchro/Sim Traffic, RODEL, etc.)
• Knowledge of CADD software, including MicroStation or AutoCAD
• Working knowledge of the MnMUTCD and Highway Capacity Manual
• Traffic signal design experience
• Familiarity with traffic operations and safety evaluation reports
• Experience working with regulatory agencies
• Excellent communication skills
Terms & Conditions